Spin touch FF saltwater tester

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Acrononomus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
540
Reaction score
355
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spin touch water tester works excellent, have your results in a few mins , pretty accurate compared to Hanna tester. Comes with everything in case. No spin wheel tests are included. $500 shipped

IMG_2481.jpeg

IMG_2479.jpeg
IMG_2478.jpeg
IMG_2477.jpeg


https://aquaneering.com/store/p/wat...C7A0CYkSDM9Fz7DaxvIetDFjJmRWgjMRoCD2YQAvD_BwE
 
When you say “pretty accurate compared to Hanna testers”, how do you know?
 
I thought these are not programmed for aquariums, and are designed for pools. Was it re-programmed to match aquaspin?
 
This is specifically programmed for use in saltwater
How do you know which is accurate?
couldnt really say. I know they are close to each other. Like any test kit we use, it is basically a reference point we can moniter to watch and see if things go haywire. 2 Hanna testers , or 2 tridents may give u 2 diffrent results
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new