Splatter Paint Bounce Mushroom

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
1,864
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you think about this one? We've had it for almost 1 year. If anyone is interested in a baby then let us know.

Thinking about calling it the ASL Pollock Splatter Paint once we officially release it. It's got a little bit of everything...
Splatter-Paint-Bounce.jpg
 
What do you think about this one? We've had it for almost 1 year. If anyone is interested in a baby then let us know.

Thinking about calling it the ASL Pollock Splatter Paint once we officially release it. It's got a little bit of everything...
Splatter-Paint-Bounce.jpg
I created a thread in the general forum with a shout out to you guys for the service I got friday.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new