Sponge In The Ricordia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nikon_Guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nikon_Guy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought this little sponge growing amongst the Ric colony was pretty cool It's been growing quite a bit.

ricsponge.jpg
 
Nice pic! Man, I miss my macro lens everytime I see a clean shot like that.

What ISO are you shooting at? Also, do you use noise ninja?
 
Nice pic! Man, I miss my macro lens everytime I see a clean shot like that.

What ISO are you shooting at? Also, do you use noise ninja?

ISO 200.

No, frankly never heard of Noise Nija. But it does sound like something to look into.:)
 
You consistently remind us why you are "Nikon-Guy"

Beautiful shot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new