Sponge ok to have?

nathan212178

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2020
Messages
201
Reaction score
78
Location
donna
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed these sponge like things pop out and didn’t think anything of it, but since I’m having dwarf seahorses/very sensitive fish in this tank idk if I should keep or get rid of them

theyre white tentacles

image.jpg image.jpg
 
yeah i
They're good filter feeders, harmless, but can overrun your tank if you let them
just noticed one growing in the back of a plant but ill for sure cut them down if they overgrow, thanks for informing me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new