Spongenode

  • Thread starter Thread starter hadams356
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hadams356

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2019
Messages
277
Reaction score
104
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Spongenode coral the size of a basketball and want to remove from my tank. (Taking up too much room) Does anyone know where I might be able to re-home it. I have reached out to WWC and other local LFS and they won't take it. I hate thinking about killing it. Live in the Orlando area. Thanks for any suggestions.

20250412_083052.jpg
 
I have a Spongenode coral the size of a basketball and want to remove from my tank. (Taking up too much room) Does anyone know where I might be able to re-home it. I have reached out to WWC and other local LFS and they won't take it. I hate thinking about killing it. Live in the Orlando area. Thanks for any suggestions.

20250412_083052.jpg
The reality is commercial places don't know anything about your system. The way they see it is you may have bugs and your piece will infect there system. That piece is also very abundant.
Reach out to FB group in your area, price it cheap or free for very large frags. You'll see some people who don't have a lot of money or not a lot of coral in there system, respond. It actually feels good to give out frags for free.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new