SPONSORS ARE WATCHING! What BLACK Friday & CYBER Monday deals would you like to see?

MaxM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free shipping for fish and corals on those items purchased that long weekend

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't believe there is much of a BF anymore, it is BF month now. Most places already have a lot of their BF pricing going on. Not sure how much of it this year is due to overstock of a lot of inventory and how much of it is the internet killing the one day event.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Controllers! I can't bring myself to pay Apex prices as they seem ridiculous for what you get
If you just want to control on/off and setup routines, I use the Kasa power strips and I love them. I have mine setup with a feeding routine and also a backup routine that turns all the pumps on at a certain time in the middle of the night in case I turn the pumps off for some reason and forget to turn them back on. You can usually get the 6 outlet version for under $50.

mjszos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you just want to control on/off and setup routines, I use the Kasa power strips and I love them. I have mine setup with a feeding routine and also a backup routine that turns all the pumps on at a certain time in the middle of the night in case I turn the pumps off for some reason and forget to turn them back on. You can usually get the 6 outlet version for under $50.

Yea, I do like the smart home alternatives. I'm interested in getting some basic monitoring with probes but I don't care much about the rest. I just have a hard time justifying the better part of $1000+ for basic monitoring. I may fundamentally misunderstand the cost of this sort of equipment, but I just don't care about any of the other extras. I want a temperature, salinity, and a few parameter probes that record what the values are and send me a notification if they sway X% in either direction.

Treefer32

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see some amazing livestock deals! Fish and/or corals. Similar to building a house, if you pick a $200 bundle pick 5 frags from this section of invantory. Offer $100 frags in the list, just 1/4" instead of half inch or something. Make available some of the really nice stuff in affordable bundles (at least 1, the four other frags could be cheap stuff you nearly give away! Ha!) Having different price points and bonuses for those price points would be amazing.

Price Points:

Something like: $200 no free frags, $500, 1 or 2 really nice free frags to select, $750 1 3-5 Inch colony of something, and selection of 5 premium frags.

If it's a once a year event, it should be feel like the buy of a lifetime. LOL. :)

Brian-222

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THE SPONSORS ARE WATCHING!

What BLACK Friday & CYBER Monday deals would you like to see this year?

What are you looking to purchase at a good deal?

banner reef2reef black friday 3200 x 1200.jpg
I would like to see the Orphek Atlantik iCon Compact LED Lights on sale.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
plumbing(personally do not like the cheap white plumbing i can get. i like the colored shed. 80 stuff)
return pump (may get a jebao)
gyres (may get a jebao)
reagents (hanna)
brightwell powdered products (want to stock up on some reefmoonshiner related stuff)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking for deals on live rock, sand, large pumps (for a 225g reef setup), gyre pumps (again...225g reef), and a Mastertronic. :cool:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Cant say I have anything specific other than maybe the new Hanna Multi-tester but one thing is for sure . . . . . .
Every shipper (USPS, UPS, Fedex, etc ) are abot to increase shipping rates

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back