OP
promotheus2070

promotheus2070

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets go for that then , ill get it tommorow morning and ill update any result's/progress .
I come back on this since reading this .

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I come back on this since reading this .

I have no idea whether the person followed the directions, etc etc. I would not put too much weight on that tank. You should use about 85 percent of the total tank volume when calculating how much chemical to use. Note that per that thread, the medication is best given in a hospital/QT tank

OP
OP
promotheus2070

promotheus2070

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for an update .

There has been no death's ATM .
As for the blenny , same behaviour but lost his fast movement's . Looks better and eating well but still scraping against rocks .
I do notice him getting himself cleaned more ofter by the cleaner shrimp . We can say about 20 times a day for minute's long .
As for the clown's they must have got it too . Better too see on them but still very hard to film . Like a white patches . Little bit fuzzy maybe ? Fungal kinda type .
They eat good and behaviour almost the same .

I did dose with esha oodinex . Not sure if it did anything except for closing all of the mushrooms .

If i need to guess it could be brooklynella .
But that's guessing .

I added a video but its very hard to see . On his left side it will be more vissible and under his mouth .

As for the route im going will be visual check's if it gets any worse . I think if its that deadly to marine fish the blenny would be death as for days now .

I will keep you update's for any new or other result's

OP
OP
promotheus2070

promotheus2070

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for an update .

As for the blenny , same behaviour but lost his fast movement's . Looks better and eating well but still scraping against rocks .
I do notice him getting himself cleaned more ofter by the cleaner shrimp . We can say about 20 times a day for minute's long .
As for the clown's they must have got it too . Better too see on them but still very hard to film . Like a white patches . Little bit fuzzy maybe ? Fungal kinda type .

I did dose with esha oodinex . Not sure if it did anything except for closing all of the mushrooms .

But that's guessing .

I added a video but its very hard to see . On his left side it will be more vissible and under his mouth .

As for the route im going will be visual check's if it gets any worse . I think if its that deadly to marine fish the blenny would be death as for days now .

For the video putting speed a bit slower can help .

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As for an update .

But that's guessing .

Thanks for the update!!!!! and please do let everyone see the results

OP
OP
promotheus2070

promotheus2070

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So for the end result's
A day after my last update it got a bit worse both for the clown's and blenny . It looked like growing more on the skin .
Considering this i wanted to dose again with a diffrent product . I skimmed heavenly and used carbon to get the esha oodinex out of the system .

After that i started dosing colombo femsal . 2 days later result's could be seen , skin is back to normal and behaviour also .
They are back to their normal state and eating frenzy.

I think we can say they are cured .

As for the colombo femsal , it should be reef safe but i wont say that , for sure had heavy impact in both the lps/softies .
Also to take in consideration that i had been dosing a diffrent medicine days before , if there where remain's of that still in the system that could explain it also . But i was completely good with that price to pay to get the fish back on their best .

If any changes ( i hope not ) ill post again .

Thanks .

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 74 46.8%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back