Spotted yellow eye, Kole tang.

  • Thread starter Thread starter THE BEAUT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

THE BEAUT

Luv Golf
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
1,181
Reaction score
5
Location
Ft Lauderdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think thats what its called. After my last bristle tooth tang decided to graze on everything, not eat but just graze enough to annoy the corals. I gave him to my LFS and got this guy. I was looking for a regular Kole tang but found this guy in stead. It has the brightest blue edge to its fins.
april24072.jpg

april24080.jpg

april24076.jpg
 
Nice choice! He'll tear up the algae!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new