• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Spring Cleaning due to downsizing

Item Price
$30 - $200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

WLDSHARK

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
656
Reaction score
191
Location
Woodstock, Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ALL SOLD
Neptune Systems
1" Flow Sensor FS100 X 2 $35 each
DOS - $180
DDR Reservoir - $150
FMM Module - $85
WXM Module - $55
Breakout Box - $30
MP40MQD x 2 $ 200 Each
(Non Mobius)
Ecotech Versa x 2 $150 each
All prices include Shipping

20250508_145508.jpg 20250508_145634.jpg 20250508_145725.jpg 20250508_145759.jpg 20250508_150456.jpg 20250508_145737.jpg 20250508_150200.jpg
 
Last edited:
Disregard..
 
Last edited:
What sort of deal could you work out for 1 of the FS100's (preferably the one with less rust on the screws) and the FMM module?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new