*Spring Fever Sale* - up to 80% OFF - PLUS Every 5th Coral FREE!! -Hundreds of Hot WYSIWYG Available-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping to trade for some strats this weekend. I've been wanting some for years, actually since Brandon had them at a local frag swap many years ago. I could see them glowing from across the room.
I didnt even know frag swaps were a thing outside of the big events but i stumbled across a r2r thread that listed a bunch of coral farmers market locations and dates… one of the locations is down the street from where i work (100 miles from my house). I just missed the last one they had, and i will be out of the country when they are back in May. Hoping to catch the one in September to see what it is all about and hopefully stumble across some rare gems. Good thing @Zoanthids has lots of sales between now and then!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SPIN #3 for Friday....

Congrats @Kasrift ! Here's your Prize Wheel spin...

Your prize will be PM'd to you :)

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...
Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 3/12 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Friday.
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel will be spun for you!
*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.
Awesome!!! Thanks! Did the team at Zoanthids.com ever look into selling reusable travel holders for the frag plugs that you send in the white "jars"? I still think those would be a cool upsell and I'd purchase them for carrying frags for trades with locals. Something like this but sized for what you ship in https://reefbuilders.com/2022/04/07/coral-transport-cradle-is-a-perfect-use-of-3d-printing/
Bring on the gonies. Need moore..
Haha you and @steveschuerger both Goni crazy. No love for alveopora.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good morning! Any else excited for the drops to start? What time does it begin @Zoanthids ?
All items just dropped so knock yourself out! :)....

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

WHOO HOO!!!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Edgecrusher28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What par level do you keep your Zoa's at in the shop? I got some grim reapers from you and they are under 160 par and look nothing like any grim reapers I've seen; very full yellow face.

caydenwarrior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spring-Fever-Banner.gif

SPRING FEVER Website Sale - on ALL WYSIWYG Corals
-Link to hundreds of Sale Corals will be posted
HERE Saturday 3/11-

FYI: Everything will be automatically marked down, but be sure to use the code "SPRINGFEVER" during checkout to receive every 5th coral FREE!

GAME TIME is ON NOW - Post for entry:
Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 3/12 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Friday.
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel below will be spun for you!

*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid to receive the free coral.

Mushrooms and blastos!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What par level do you keep your Zoa's at in the shop? I got some grim reapers from you and they are under 160 par and look nothing like any grim reapers I've seen; very full yellow face.
Never seen that before... possibly lower par will help. We have ours here under around 80-100 par.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SPIN #1 for Saturday....

Congrats @jkcoral ! And your Prize Wheel Spin...

Your prize will be PM'd to you.

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel will be spun for you!
*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPIN #1 for Saturday....

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

Oh cool! Thank you!!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SPIN #1 for Saturday....

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

Gratz @jkcoral

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 41 43.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back