*Spring Fever Sale* - up to 80% OFF - PLUS Every 5th Coral FREE!! -Hundreds of Hot WYSIWYG Available-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm looking for some nice bounce shrooms and always zoas! Need a goblins on fire and somethong blue to add to the garden!!
Blue is what I've been looking for. Not enough blue in the reefs.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm looking for some nice bounce shrooms and always zoas! Need a goblins on fire and somethong blue to add to the garden!!
These are kinda cool!

The yellow and blue have a nice contrast.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for being late with this @OrchidMiss , but I hope tomorrow finds Mr. Peas safe and sound. I fully well know the misery you‘re feeling(the first cat I had with my wife got into the basement without my knowing it. Let’s just say I hope for a better outcome for you). Hugs sent your way!
1678511489584.gif

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry for being late with this @OrchidMiss , but I hope tomorrow finds Mr. Peas safe and sound. I fully well know the misery you‘re feeling(the first cat I had with my wife got into the basement without my knowing it. Let’s just say I hope for a better outcome for you). Hugs sent your way!
1678511489584.gif
Thank you, Steve!
I Appreciate You Dj Khaled GIF

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
SPIN #2 for Friday....

Congrats @OrchidMiss ! Your Prize will be....

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...
Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 3/12 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Friday.
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel will be spun for you!
*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.
Ok, question. Since you guys are fabulous and I won a free mystery frag, I'm obviously going to place an order!
united kingdom uk GIF

But, I do have a few zoas already. Can I give you a list of what I DO have so I don't get duplicates? I will not be making a wishlist or asking for anything specific, or else it wouldn't be a mystery! I just would prefer not to get something I already have growing.

Last edited:

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, question. Since you guys are fabulous and I won a free mystery frag, I'm obviously going to place an order!
united kingdom uk GIF

But, I do have a few zoas already. Can I give you a list one what I DO have so I don't get duplicates? I will not be making a wishlist or asking for anything specific, or else it wouldn't be a mystery! I just would prefer not to get something I already have growing.
They do sell non-zoas as well silly. :)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
united kingdom uk GIF

But, I do have a few zoas already. Can I give you a list of what I DO have so I don't get duplicates? I will not be making a wishlist or asking for anything specific, or else it wouldn't be a mystery! I just would prefer not to get something I already have growing.
Sure! PM us :)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SPIN #3 for Friday....

Congrats @Kasrift ! Here's your Prize Wheel spin...

Your prize will be PM'd to you :)

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...

Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 3/12 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Friday.
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel will be spun for you!
*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a free coral doesn't have an order placed to be shipped by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! Long time no "see", how's your tank?
The OG tank crashed last year due to a heater malfunction (tank was at 100+ and cooked everything) Now I’m in college with a 7.5 AIO in the dorm! Going for nice zoas as the centerpiece! Ik y’all have the good stuff :D

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The OG tank crashed last year due to a heater malfunction (tank was at 100+ and cooked everything) Now I’m in college with a 7.5 AIO in the dorm! Going for nice zoas as the centerpiece! Ik y’all have the good stuff :D
I remember about the tank crash, bummer! Glad you've got a nice tank for the dorm :)

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to add some LSOH or any spheres to my collection

0E2F9642-1765-4475-95F1-00CF679B26C5.jpeg
Just picked these up last week. Right around the time i placed the order someone ate my new acid trips frag so im keeping these safely in jail for the time being lol. These seem to be quite happy. The exospheres i got are not doing so hot though.

Attachments

• 3E0DF70D-CF96-495D-A80B-7FC0229BD612.jpeg
    3E0DF70D-CF96-495D-A80B-7FC0229BD612.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 0F1BF077-B52D-4B48-9A1F-B218080682AB.jpeg
    0F1BF077-B52D-4B48-9A1F-B218080682AB.jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 24

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
SPIN #3 for Friday....

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...
Awesome!!! Thanks! Did the team at Zoanthids.com ever look into selling reusable travel holders for the frag plugs that you send in the white "jars"? I still think those would be a cool upsell and I'd purchase them for carrying frags for trades with locals. Something like this but sized for what you ship in https://reefbuilders.com/2022/04/07/coral-transport-cradle-is-a-perfect-use-of-3d-printing/

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked these up last week. Right around the time i placed the order someone ate my new acid trips frag so im keeping these safely in jail for the time being lol. These seem to be quite happy. The exospheres i got are not doing so hot though.
I'm hoping to trade for some strats this weekend. I've been wanting some for years, actually since Brandon had them at a local frag swap many years ago. I could see them glowing from across the room.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SPIN #3 for Friday....

GAME REMINDER:
Simply Post for Entry...
Yay @Kasrift ! Another one of my friends!!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back