***Spring Grow Out - Class 1 - Expert Only - Lottery Entry***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reefing102 few more days before the 2nd lvl sign up thread posts? Sry if I missed info if posted earlier. Ty.
We’re gonna wait till the lottery is done for round 1… if people don’t get in they’ll be eligible for round 2 or 3 or what ever they prefer.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’re gonna wait till the lottery is done for round 1… if people don’t get in they’ll be eligible for round 2 or 3 or what ever they prefer.
The lottery for Lvl 1 is ending today at noon though, right? So that means the Lvl 2 signups should be pretty soon. maybe next week?

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lottery for Lvl 1 is ending today at noon though, right? So that means the Lvl 2 signups should be pretty soon. maybe next week?
Correct! I need to talk to reefer and see how we want to do this lottery! Wish we could go live and just do tickets from a drawing… I did this all the time in raffle groups on fb, we went live with time stamps etc to show full transparency.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can confirm that everyone who posted "I'm in" or something similar is on the list right now.
Just did a quick hard copy.. looks like 25 entries so far.. numbers will be adjusted I missed Pontiac 80 in slot 13
image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@GlassMunky did you want in on the lottery? I know I kept the entry rule vague with “simply make a post in this thread”

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just did a quick hard copy.. looks like 25 entries so far.. numbers will be adjusted I missed Pontiac 80 in slot 13
image.jpg
Wow! You have really good handwriting! I wish there was a way I could hire you to label my bags for me lol.

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guys. Sign ups for the lottery are closed.

@GlassMunky i added you to the list since you met the qualifications for having an entry by posting in the thread. If you decide you don’t want to be in this class and are chosen, we can always redraw another name.

To all: We will attempt to get this lottery taken care of very soon.

lwien01

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guys,

The time is finally here for the Lottery Sign Ups for the Class 1 Grow Out Contest.

For this part, rules:

Only one entry per user - to enter, simply make a post in this thread.

Sign ups will only be open for a week and will close on April 23, 2024 at 12:00PM. Shortly after, I’m hoping same day but can’t guarantee, names will be chose at random. I’m hoping to be able to stream it, however I can’t make any promises as I’ve never done that type of thing.

With the rules out of the way: This contest is open to anyone, however the corals in this contest have been deemed a difficulty of expert only. This is not to discourage you, just to make you aware the coral can be more difficult, touchy, finicky, etc from your everyday montipora.

Price has not been determined. According to @Battlecorals, expect a minimum price of at least $200 to enter.

Edit to add: The spring 2024 grow out contests are brought to you by the great Sponsor Battle Corals and organized by myself, @Mschmidt, @Jasonak and @Troylee.
The names tagged below are simply to notify you of this thread since you posted in the voting thread (I apologize if I missed anyone)

@Jasonak @Reefer Matt @Minifoot77 @Tonycass12 @penguinexdeus @Redfoxtang @billyocean @Joe462 @SamMule @zbryant91 @100gallonreefer @spsick @GlassMunky @Haggisman14 @Troylee @Mschmidt @mrpontiac80 @nycfreshreef @MoshJosh @steveschuerger @jackson6745 @Makisupa @Jason Hieger @Sushitheshiba @Ghostbuster @smiley28 @liddojunior @Vested

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back