***Spring Grow Out - Class 1 Experts Only - Vote For Yours Today***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Spring Grow Out - Class 1 - Expert Only Contenders

• Lasermelon

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • Orange Blast?

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Cabanacide

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • F****** Die-na-Myte

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the poll should have allowed you to vote for up to two of the corals (only 1 per coral)

liddojunior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does this work? And how to join the class 3 group.

I’ve never done a grow out contest. Is there a prize?

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does this work? And how to join the class 3 group.

I’ve never done a grow out contest. Is there a prize?
So right now, for class 2 and class 3, we are just voting on which coral should be in the contest. After that, for those classes, we will post sign up threads which will be first come first served.

I generally will try to tag everyone who posted in the voting thread so people get a notification of the sign up thread.

Class 3 voting thread can be found here:

There is a prize usually for 1st through 3rd place ranging from a gift certificate to a large battle box.

Vested

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So right now, for class 2 and class 3, we are just voting on which coral should be in the contest. After that, for those classes, we will post sign up threads which will be first come first served.

I generally will try to tag everyone who posted in the voting thread so people get a notification of the sign up thread.

Class 3 voting thread can be found here:

There is a prize usually for 1st through 3rd place ranging from a gift certificate to a large battle box.
Tag me pls :)

liddojunior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you participate is it the coral price + shipping ?

I wanna try to grow out a beginner SPS coral!

I can grow softies and LPS corals. But haven’t really tried SPS

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When you participate is it the coral price + shipping ?

I wanna try to grow out a beginner SPS coral!

I can grow softies and LPS corals. But haven’t really tried SPS
"usually" for the contests it is one price for the coral and shipping. Then BC offers some add on packages where you can pick up other corals for a discounted price.

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pricing is still be worked out. What @MoshJosh mentioned is pretty accurate however I can’t guarantee it won’t be “plus shipping.” Adam and I are still in talks with this.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys, so are we thinking collectively that this is more likely going to end up being the laser melon or is there still some question on that?

I know we're kind of doing this one a little differently than the other two due to the limited amount of contestants so the initial vote may not be as definitive yet

Some people were curious about pricing as well. This one will be the most expensive contest to enter for sure. I haven't locked in thee exact price yet but figure at least $200 for this contest entry.

Once we lock in the frag for sure, I will get exact numbers for all three contests. And once all the contestants are confirmed in, I will open up the site and will kind of go through the usual protocol for getting you guys officially plugged in to the contest.

Some of you are already very familiar with the process, some not yet. But I promise, I try to make it as easily as absolutely possible to get through this part of it:)

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so are we thinking collectively that this is more likely going to end up being the laser melon or is there still some question on that?

I know we're kind of doing this one a little differently than the other two due to the limited amount of contestants so the initial vote may not be as definitive yet

Some people were curious about pricing as well. This one will be the most expensive contest to enter for sure. I haven't locked in thee exact price yet but figure at least $200 for this contest entry.

Once we lock in the frag for sure, I will get exact numbers for all three contests. And once all the contestants are confirmed in, I will open up the site and will kind of go through the usual protocol for getting you guys officially plugged in to the contest.

Some of you are already very familiar with the process, some not yet. But I promise, I try to make it as easily as absolutely possible to get through this part of it:)
Just hope to win the lottery! I def want in on this!

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heal Big Sky GIF by ABC Network

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 120 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.6%
Back