***SPRING GROW OUT CLASS 3 sign up’s***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are the people that voted for this one

I would have done if it was the other choices. This seems to hard for a beginner sps keeper. I keep leathers and LPS. So thought this would be cool way to get in with an easy looking SPS :confounded-face:
It's worth a shot at least. The people here will help out too. We all rise together.

Adam's got a killer sale going now too. If you're looking for easy spa, my last box was a bargain box and they're growing like weeds!
^This!
Back in February I got a box that I told adam I wanted “bombproof” corals and I got exactly that. Every one has fully encrusted their plugs and grown new branches quickly.

I say give it a shot! Efflos are beautiful corals when grown out, one of my favorites. (I actually just ordered a piece of one that showed up today from Adam)
And as they mentioned are pretty easy as far as acros go.

dansyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we're running sign up through the 5th or till full. At that point it's a matter of getting boxes out. I thing the frags are already cut, so without speaking to Adam yet, I'd guess shipping these mid May.
Solid, thanks. That's about what I figured. Unfortunately gonna have to pass on this one due to work schedule, hoping the stars align i can join in the fall. Enjoy folks!

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow That Efflo.png

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in, I’m kinda new to sps I’ve had some here and there throughout my reefing career but could never keep any of the high end stuff do to lack of par, I’ve alway’s had a mixed reef and never had the proper lights for the high end sps but that all changed today, i just got done switching out a old light and added a new Kessil 500X, what ever i adjust the color and intensity to it will automatically give me the right spectrum, it takes away the guessing game for you, I’m going to get a battle box next week and put it to use right away

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks for the tag guys, I'm going to hold out for the contest of champions when that rolls around. Good luck to anyone who wants to get in, these contests are a lot of fun.

Lillie bit of eye candy my bloodbank colony from my first BC growout competition. I think were closing in on 2 years since the start pretty soon. Cheers everyone!
IMG_20240326_184009_890.jpg

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No need to apologize at all! You’re free to enter whichever contest you wanted

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
21 spots left! If you’re debating about getting in this class I’d comment today cause we’re gonna open this to the other contestants in class 1 or 2 and it will fill fast i believe!

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 202 70.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 21 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 54 18.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 2.8%
Back