Spring into Reefing! What's your BIG plans?

Do you have any special reefing upgrades or projects planned coming up?

  • Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

    Votes: 125 53.4%
  • NO

    Votes: 84 35.9%
  • Maybe (tell us)

    Votes: 22 9.4%
  • Other (please explain)

    Votes: 3 1.3%

  • Total voters
    234
My big tank is coming down and the nano is going up. We’re in the process of putting our house up for sale.
Congrats!
Are you specifically looking for a place with an aquarium in mind?
Upgrading or using the current big tank in the new home?
 
Nothing major but probably getting a Reefloat automatic water changer to make things easier. Will probably also get round to some LFS to peruse some corals.
 
About half way into our build so lots of projects. Gave up waiting on a reef ready tank and got a reg 180 Monday. Ordered a Modular Marine overflow and bulkheads for the returns. So hopefully get that, start drilling then figure out how to get it in the house. Today I'm painting the stand.
 
About half way into our build so lots of projects. Gave up waiting on a reef ready tank and got a reg 180 Monday. Ordered a Modular Marine overflow and bulkheads for the returns. So hopefully get that, start drilling then figure out how to get it in the house. Today I'm painting the stand.
such a reefer!! buy a tank; then, figure out a way to get it in the house!!!
 
I'm building a diy algae turf scrubber. I haven't had luck with chaeto in the past. I'm excited to see the sun here in Northern Ohio. It's 55° today!!
20210227_180455.jpg
20210226_205544.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new