Springer damsel

muggle0981

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
1,439
Reaction score
819
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone with springer damsel

Are they agressive

Are they a purchase or pass


Looking for a filler fish for my aquarium

Needs to be reef safe 180g
 
Does it matter-better as single-pair? Triples
 
I have six. They are great fish. No aggression and constantly visible throughout the day. They were the first additions to my new reef tank. I have heard they are one of the best behaved of the damsels.
 
Mine is great in my 11 cube. He’s in with an azure damsel and a lot of inverts. They don’t bother anyone. Very chill for damsels!
 
Does it matter-better as single-pair? Triples
No trips, I would recommend even numbers as they love to pair. I had 9 they paired into 4 groups and the odd man went surfing. Great for pest control

IMG_0036.jpg
 
No trips, I would recommend even numbers as they love to pair. I had 9 they paired into 4 groups and the odd man went surfing. Great for pest control

IMG_0036.jpg
What pests are they good for?
 
Anyone with springer damsel

Are they agressive

Are they a purchase or pass


Looking for a filler fish for my aquarium

Needs to be reef safe 180g
They are passive, colorful and eat many flatworms and small worms within tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new