Springeri are spitters

kyreefville

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2024
Messages
1,098
Reaction score
1,255
Location
ky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn’t figure out how my coarse crushed coral kept ending up on top of rocks and corals and then I witnessed blue springeri damsel repeatedly grabbing in its mouth and spitting it out.
 
Couldn’t figure out how my coarse crushed coral kept ending up on top of rocks and corals and then I witnessed blue springeri damsel repeatedly grabbing in its mouth and spitting it out.
😂😂😂
 
Couldn’t figure out how my coarse crushed coral kept ending up on top of rocks and corals and then I witnessed blue springeri damsel repeatedly grabbing in its mouth and spitting it out.
LOL, I have a breeding pair. One of them does this regularly as well as turning around and fanning out the hole with the tail. Gotta keep the house clean🤣. They are very interesting to watch. Don't play well with others as a pair. Almost took out my 5" tang, had to move them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new