reyc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@reyc

This is what patience gets you.

Top is 1 year ago. With my old 55g, hotb 75g aqueon filter, hotb skimmer, and a cheap Fluval Led Strip light.

Bottom is today. 125g. Drilled, sump, the whole 9.
20190422_135638.jpg

I have lost over $400 in Fish, corals, and invertabres over the last year due to rushing, and not having the patience required in this hobby.

My best advice to u is to stop adding anything. And let the tank mature. Develop a Quarantine routine for new additions to ensure your display tank is pest-free. Saltwater is not like freshwater where if u get a parasite or disease in your tank u can just dump chemicals in and it's all better. Salt requires a 2nd tank all together to treat the fish in for issues. I went through it. It sucks.

Any questions at all refer to the sticky post at the top of each forum here on r2r. This forum saved my fish corals, and my $ many times over.

Good luck :)

so i got 2 things... one damsel issue.. getting meds.. and i need an ID on this... red spot on sand. I do have coral crabs.

the meds i got from amazon are:

Seachem 3 Piece Treatment Kit, 1-Focus, 1-Metroplex, and 1-Kanaplex (5 Grams Each) CFAE60A3-2F39-4B5A-8368-171BBD07B319.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5610.MOV
    38.9 MB

tomwlf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little late to the conversation but pittsfield here. 110 gal gal ,second go round after getting flatworms from a lfs. 6 months in and doing good.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back