Sprinkler Vavles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kody72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kody72

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
163
Reaction score
8
Location
west haven, utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever used sprinkler vavles on the saltwater system I'm looking at using them maybe where my saltwater change tank to automate it deverting the flow and draining it. Like ones pictured?
20150607_120925.jpg
 
I am not familiar with these valves, but if they have any internal metal parts, I'd stay away from them.
 
I'm a landscape architect, and they do have metal parts. They would corrode with the saltwater and the diaphragms wouldn't last as long as they should.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new