Sps 13 Pack

Item Price
425
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

WVReefJunkie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2015
Messages
2,145
Reaction score
408
Location
West Virginia
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sps 13 Pack
Ups Next Day Air Included
Standard DOA

Big R Walt Disney
JF Homewrecker
Pc Rainbow
Pink Moment
Matt V Jelly Bean
Rainbow Loom
Bill Murray
Oregon Tort
JF TNT Anacrapora
No Name Acro
BC AquaticMan
GB Fury
Bubble Gum Digitata

20241212_185522.jpg
20241219_184955.jpg
20241219_185003.jpg
20241219_185009.jpg
20241219_185019.jpg
20241219_185025.jpg
20241219_185038.jpg
20241219_185044.jpg
20241219_185048.jpg
20241219_185052.jpg
20241219_185055.jpg
20241219_185102.jpg
20241219_185109.jpg
20241219_185114.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Disregard the frag in the front left corner, it is sold. This pic shows the color contrast between the frags better.



20241212_185522.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new