SPS 3 months growth

  • Thread starter Thread starter aznreef99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aznreef99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
339
Reaction score
298
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some people find it hard to believe and called me a liar but my methods are woking

RSR350:
ca 450
mg 1350
kh 7.0
2 XR30 Pros
no3 .05-1 ppm
po4.05
ATI essentials/ Zeovit
no wc

IMG_2602.JPG
IMG_2211.JPG
IMG_2327.JPG
IMG_2593.JPG
 
Nice... Are u doing the full zeovit system? I'm using ati essentials too, but go through a lot of the 3 part due to it being a weaker concentration.
 
holy cow I think thats the fastest growth I've ever seen, I feel my acros grow fast but no where close to this
 
Nice... Are u doing the full zeovit system? I'm using ati essentials too, but go through a lot of the 3 part due to it being a weaker concentration.

not yet, but i will be soon. I’m just trying a few items and OMG!, colors are crazy and Corals very healthy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new