sps ab+ schedule on photon V2

Awesome thank you . Have been dialing in lights and I changed it to your last posted settings .. mines a 36" and its sitting above a 40 breeder I'm gonna move the lights up more if I can and I think I should get good results. Are you still running this setup ?
Yeah but i have the reef bar also and i think i have change settings after getting my par meter
 
Yeah but i have the reef bar also and i think i have change settings after getting my par meter
Ok yeah I'm definitely gonna rent one soon I changed to the 20 whites 75 blues and my corals and nem seems happier
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new