SPS Acro ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter member 99594
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
M

member 99594

Guest
View Badges
Hey all,

anyone know what this piece could be?

CE74E836-3C4A-41D7-AB25-39BB488AB3F0.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0643.MOV
    6 MB
post a pic of it closed up so the skeletal details/coenstrum can be seen clearly.

From what I can see, lacks axial corallites ? so Im ruling out acropora for now.
 
Here is another piece of the same thing.
Is that photo better?

image.jpg
 
Green acropora humilis?

Tbh I doubt if it really is an acropora... could it be a green Montipora digitata?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new