• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS and more SPS.

  • Thread starter Thread starter therman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Was going to visit the last swap in Ohio juse to check out your stand! Will you be attending in swaps soon? Would love to pick up some pieces from you.
 
Was going to visit the last swap in Ohio juse to check out your stand! Will you be attending in swaps soon? Would love to pick up some pieces from you.

Are there any coming up? I usually don't bring too many Acropora to the swaps, as they don't sell as well as Montipora, etc. off a table for me. I'm always happy to bring pre-requested frags though.
 
Closest one I believe is the ladies frag swap in Sturgis, MI. Has a high turn out from what I hear.
Really need the op from you, great colors. 48188 is in ground shipping range from you?
 
Any pics of the bubblebath unicorn?

Just realized I do not have any great ones. Here's one from right after it started popping tips where you can see some of the colors...green/pink/orange/purple/yellow tips. Photo is pretty washed out though.

IMG_0229.jpg
 
Therman,

received your pack today-- I have to say-- SO IMPRESSED! nice frags with great freebies, the shipping/packing was meticulous! thanks so much-- if other reefers are looking for a pack, can't recommend Tim high enough.

Mark
 
Therman,

received your pack today-- I have to say-- SO IMPRESSED! nice frags with great freebies, the shipping/packing was meticulous! thanks so much-- if other reefers are looking for a pack, can't recommend Tim high enough.

Mark

Thanks, Mark! Glad to hear they arrived safe and sound!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new