SPS Broke

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dimmy007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dimmy007

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
914
Reaction score
4,966
Location
Waukesha, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an SPS. Not sure what kind since it was an extra they threw in with the order. While I was cutting off the plug end about 3/4 of the top snapped off from the base. So will both parts of it survive?
IMG_9973.JPG
IMG_9974.JPG
 
I have an SPS. Not sure what kind since it was an extra they threw in with the order. While I was cutting off the plug end about 3/4 of the top snapped off from the base. So will both parts of it survive?
IMG_9973.JPG
IMG_9974.JPG
Yup :) you now have two lol
 
I have an SPS. Not sure what kind since it was an extra they threw in with the order. While I was cutting off the plug end about 3/4 of the top snapped off from the base. So will both parts of it survive?
IMG_9973.JPG
IMG_9974.JPG

It just might! Most frags are “accidental”. :)
 
Looks like Pacman I think, deep-water with thin fragile branches very easy to accidentally frag.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new