SPS, Calcium Reactor and Dosing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bknapp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
787
Location
Nashville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who still uses dosing pumps on their SPS heavy (acro dominant) tank while running a Cal Rx?

I've got a standard 120 with a Geo two stage calcium reactor with ReBorn and NeoMag medias. That I plan on being acro heavy mixed reef. I will also have a Pacific Sun Kore 5th dosing pump.

What do others with CalRx dose? Potassium? Nitrates? Red Sea Colors? AquaForest? AcroPower? Fuel? H2o2? Not looking to run a full Zero but am considering running Flat Worm Stop for the benefits others have shown by its up.
 
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new