Sps care

I feed Rotifers, Copepods and Powder foods to my SPS that I buy from Brine Shrimp Direct. Mix it with my frozen food and so it gets feed every day when I feed my fish.
 
I second fish poo. I also mixed some reef chili in with my fish pellets in my apex afs.

I read a great article about feeding baby brine shrimp spot feed to SPS increases growth a good deal. I'm looking into getting a hatchery or a supplier of prepared baby brine shrimp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new