• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Colonies F/S

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
70
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling off my big colonies for very cheap. Here's the catch: I have AEFW. I am selling off the colonies so it'll make it easier for me to dip certain pieces that I have. Its really not that big of a deal as long as you have a QT system. All these corals should be fine in a week if you dip them twice. There are no eggs on any of these pieces. I will also dip before putting it in the bag to ship.

Every piece has multiple branches, Pic's will be up tomorrow or monday night.


Fedex Standard Overnight - $35 Flat rate
NamePriceSize
Tyree Pink Lemonade$752x3''
Tyree Tri-Color #1$502x3''
Chips Acro$402x1''
Rommels WM Acro$302x1''
Red Robin Stag$302''
Setosa$202''
Green Slimer$406x4''
Pink Jade$201.5''
Tyree Tri-Color #2$101.5''
Jesus Stag$303''
ORA Miami Orchid #1$505x4''
ORA Miami Orchid #2$253x2''
ORA German Blue Polyp #1$151''
ORA German Blue Polyp #2$151''
ORA Hawkins #1$151''
ORA Hawkins #2$151''

Buy Everything $400 shipped
 
Last edited:
Here's whats left. - $35 for shipping.

Upscales Microlados - $15
Tyree Sunset Milli - $10
Turquise Stag - $5
Chips - $5
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new