SPS Coloration Time

De Michieli

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
89
Reaction score
15
Location
Sarasota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About how long do you guys estimate it takes for sps to fully color back up? I have some peaces that I am getting nice growth but not huge coloration.

A. Total water volume : About 30-35 gal

B. What are your parameters?
PH: 8.2 Salinity 1.025 Alk 7-8 Calcium 440 Mag 1360 P04 : 0.02

C. Type of lighting. Please include age, watts, and bulb/ballast name. Current Orbit Marine/ 2 bulb 36 inch t5 with a ATI Blue Plus And ATI Coral Plus age is less then 4 months old.

D. Filtration method (Skimmer, GFO, DSB, etc.) Coral life 65 supper skimmer + refugium.

E. What types of corals do you keep other than SPS? a few zoas.

F. How long has the tank been running? Tank has been running for over a year and a half but was moved about 9 months ago

G. What are you dosing? Dosing schedule? Red sea ABC+ (wendsday) mag (cant remeber the name same people who make 8.4) (Wednesday) 2 little fish AcroPower and Red Sea Reef energy (alternate the 2 ever other 2 weeks)

H. Which brand of salt are you using? HW Marinemix Reefer

I. What brand of test kits are you employing? Red Sea

J. What are you using for CA/ALK supplementation? Red Sea ABC +

K. What are you using for flow? (Pump names, how many, placement, etc.) 2 powerhead they are hydor I dont remember the flow but 1 if for a 55 gal and the other a 20 I belive. I have alot of polyp movement.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new