Sps Coral ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tinnerito
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tinnerito

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2024
Messages
667
Reaction score
489
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this coral free at a reef fest. Anyone know what it is? I assume its sps as it has a hard 'epidermis'. Sorry I couldn't get a clearer photo of it.

20241001_175320.jpg
 
Standard green/Mint Lepto/Pavona. Sometimes sold as a Cactus or Chip Pavona, sometimes sold as a Mint Lepto. It's an encrusting coral. Thrives in medium/low medium light but grows great in any light. Medium flow helps. Too high and it won't grow vertical in my experience.
 
Standard green/Mint Lepto/Pavona. Sometimes sold as a Cactus or Chip Pavona, sometimes sold as a Mint Lepto. It's an encrusting coral. Thrives in medium/low medium light but grows great in any light. Medium flow helps. Too high and it won't grow vertical in my experience.
Awesome. Thanks for the info! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new