SPS coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tbg299
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tbg299

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Messages
391
Reaction score
169
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won this frag in a WUSIWYG auction. I believe it's an orange Pavona coral, but I'm not 100% sure.

40.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new