SPS coral sale

Item Price
O
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tim Ly

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2017
Messages
399
Reaction score
175
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi everyone, I have a few sps corals for sale. Name and price are above each photo.

$55 overnight priority shipping w/standard 2 hours DOA on first delivery attempt.


PayPal to hold, local meet up are welcome (Houston, Tx)

RRC Rainbow Splice(no red yet)

IMG_6796.jpeg


WWC Budgie Smuggler
IMG_6797.jpeg



Fish2Morrow Quazar Mille
IMG_6794.jpeg



CB Maleficent
IMG_6792.jpeg



OLA WSK
IMG_6791.jpeg



Vivid Tequila Sunrise (A)

IMG_6790.jpeg



Vivid Tequila Sunrise (B)
Sold
IMG_6789.jpeg



MC Bank Heist

IMG_6788.jpeg



EC Aventador

IMG_6787.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hey interested pm me interested in wwc budgie smuggle and RRC Rainbow splice
 
Pm if anyone would like to make a pack deal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new