Sps equipment advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter An ngo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
We’re already a week into the second round with good results. After second round, it’s out. And Neptune systems has been saying very soon
 
That’s nice, i just firgue out to cablirate my oh probe. It freaking annony, but worth it. Will get Dos and trident really soon
 
It’s on my 45 gallon tank too LOL

I get it - I just set up an Innovative Marine 40g EXT. Tank and stand was about a grand. The extra equipment was about $4k, including Vortechs, ATI T5HO, Vectra return pump, RO skimmer, etc..., etc...

The Apex on this tank has a WXM for the Vortechs, the FMM for the ATO and for monitoring the skimmate container to prevent an overflow, and the DOS and DDR for 2-part. Not quite sure that I'll put the Trident on it, but it's certainly possible. The idea was to set up the highest tech tank I could without compromising on something I think works better (in this case, an 8-bulb T5HO fixture instead of Radions, which are on my other SPS tank). It's honestly occurred to me to try out the Dutch Synthetic Reefing approach, but I think I've been doing water changes too long (last 30 years) as a guaranteed fix-all for tank problems to give that up as a crutch. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new