SPS experts please help ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter dodogoby
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dodogoby

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
38
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this piece a few weeks ago and was told it was a red planet millie. Searched red planet millie and only found the ORA red planet which is red and green. My piece is pink and green. Any ideas?

20200429_125912.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new