SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Slowly but surely...

IMG_3120.JPG
 
Beautiful additions to this thread!
 
Lol...it's both shallow and frag and now somewhat reef looking..

That's kinda what I thought, either way, it's pretty cool! Almost like the ultimate BB setup -- it's so BB you even evicted rockscape. Hardcore man, keep it up :D

EDIT: Do you happen to have a thread on the tank or a few more pics?
 
That's kinda what I thought, either way, it's pretty cool! Almost like the ultimate BB setup -- it's so BB you even evicted rockscape. Hardcore man, keep it up :D

EDIT: Do you happen to have a thread on the tank or a few more pics?

Thanks! I don't have one but hopfully soon...I've taken out about 3/4 of rocks out to allow for growth...my original plan failed for sure. Lol...here are some...that I've snap here and there...

IMG_3245.JPG
 
This thread always makes me jealous! :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new