SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
35E5BA40-F648-4CF8-BDCF-45AC9626C4F1.png
2EC82449-15AA-4EBE-8741-C20EBA9D8F83.png

Put this in my tank late March. The longest part of growth was about 1”.
 
Thats awesome. To be honest I haven't seen a rainbow in person.
Yeah they are really colorful in person, couldnt quite capture it in the picture. Love the green/orange/red base. I was lucky I was able to find someone who had it local. cant wait for it to get to the same size as the purple lol
 
Can any buddy guide me how can I encourage yellow coloration in my slime ball anacropora forbensis
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new