SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow, that one is amazing Mitch!
Thanks Ptown...I had no idea what I would end up with when I put this into my tank:
CIMG0904.jpg


That was last July, and now it's:
IMG_0557.jpg


That was a fine free frag!!!
 
A nice shot of my Chip's acro....
IMG_0778.jpg


An area shot...bunches of SPS corals in this shot...
IMG_0856.jpg


Here is a cool close-up of my ORA Neon Green Birdsnest...I never realized the polyps were so complex in structure...a number of them are notable for a ring of thick tipped tentacles with smaller tips arranged utside and between the thicker ones...take a look...(and forgive the dirty glass)...
IMG_0851.jpg
 
Some underwater shots from last night....
3434577783_0644e57e10_o.jpg


3435367164_e772916a07_b.jpg


3435383484_8e50f72794_o.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new