SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I posted these else where before but I guess it doesn't hurt to show it here too...

sunsetmillie.jpg


Pinkjade.jpg


gcstag.jpg


miamiorchid.jpg


pearlberry.jpg


sapphiremillie.jpg


aquarium_091223_54_of_135_.jpg


aquarium_091223_99_of_135_.jpg
 
A few recent pics:

18_1.jpg


06_1.jpg


DSC00810_1.jpg


23_1.jpg


21_1-1.jpg


13_1.jpg


17_1.jpg
 
Looking great guys! The LE Sunset Millie is sweet! I have had that coral for about 7 years now and never knew the name. I have a massive coloney of it that is fragged up monthly due to growth. Marvinsreef actually just picked up a nice peice of it along with a few other goodies. ;)
 
Nice, Ian! Nasuta?
 
it was labeled an A. Batunai.

All I know is that it's freakin' awesome!

Here's a full light picture...

IMG_3098.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new