SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
To be honest-I forget what Eric at Fragfarmer was calling it, but I got it from him-he'll remember if you ask.
 
Thank you much-I am burning 400w 20k helios now, but some of the pics are under 12k reeflux-galaxy electronic ballast
 
got a new charger for my dslr battery, took a few pics

hawkins.jpg

purplegranny.jpg

P1017001.jpg

P1016978.jpg

oregoncloseup.jpg
 
Awesome Anthony! That yellow w/ blue polyps is sweet!

Here is a shot of mine in my tank under 20Ks.

Acro.jpg
 
Glad you charged your battery Twon and that gadgets acro is sweet-here's a couple more-
2100819.jpg

2100811.jpg

2100847.jpg

2100844.jpg

2100832.jpg
 
Last edited:
Awesome Anthony! That yellow w/ blue polyps is sweet!

Here is a shot of mine in my tank under 20Ks.

It actually looks better than the pic shows, but the overhead blocks some light. All the corralites growing toward the bottom are new ; it has grown quite a bit in two months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new