SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
:):)your tank will have em Steve-no joke brah
 
Nice SPS!! I will have to take some pictures and add them. Please keep them coming!
 
Couple more-

Pink Jade-
pinkjade.jpg

Deep water-
deepwater.jpg
 
Jc-be sure and update us when it settles into your system-good pick up
 
Here are a few I really like:

1208488507782-96616884.jpeg

Flower Petal Monti cap- pic by a friend of ours

1209231937081-2069804316.jpeg

Elkhorn Monti

12092306509141855694404.jpeg

Green-tip Acropora chesterfieldensis

1207447739185-1682672778.jpeg

Super blue Cyphastrea sp.
 
PICKED THIS UP IN A TRADE. POLYPS ARE BLOOD RED. (WHEN THEY'RE OUT)
FRD.jpg

FRA.jpg

That is a rare Cyphastrea decadia. Under the right conditions, it will also have a green tinge on its skeletal body.

Mine looks like..

P1010187.jpg

1 year old pic.. now it is triple in size.
 
I stink at taking pics about 1 in 30 look ok and I have no white ballance. Thought this was cool though...

Dave




P3220003.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new