SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Lovely coral great color. What are the parameters and par you’re keeping this at? Mine is lovely and growing well but very green with some orange ish brown highlights I’d like to pull more of these colors
Unfortunately, I never tested for par but do blast the Bill Murray with a lot of light and indirect flow. My colony sits about 30" under a 400 watt metal halide fixture. Regular water changes and stable water parameters work well for me. I don't test often and have a few corals let me know when something is off.
 
Unfortunately, I never tested for par but do blast the Bill Murray with a lot of light and indirect flow. My colony sits about 30" under a 400 watt metal halide fixture. Regular water changes and stable water parameters work well for me. I don't test often and have a few corals let me know when something is off.
Thank you! I’ll try moving mine up in par see if that changes the colors a bit
 
Young tenuis garden
PXL_20250526_014805940~3.jpg
 
Last edited:
A few new ones

1 wwc yoda
2 UW swamp rat 🐀
3 poto blue thunder
4 prom queen
5 KfC JD (just came in today from russi.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0550.jpeg
    IMG_0550.jpeg
    278.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0557.jpeg
    IMG_0557.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0560.jpeg
    IMG_0560.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0561.jpeg
    IMG_0561.jpeg
    441.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0571.jpeg
    IMG_0571.jpeg
    393 KB · Views: 40

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new