SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg
 
solomon_island_deepwater.jpg
Solomon Island Deepwater
images.solomon_island_deepwater.jpg
 
Last edited:
KEEPERZ;132240[IMG said:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j20/coralkeeperz/top%20dows/IMG_2238.jpg[/IMG]

Hey KEEPERZ, what is this one called :)

I call it the Wicked Blue- I have seen alot of blue acros but this one sits 14" directly under my 400w MH and has put off some really nice blue hues unlike others I have seen-here's an older profile pic-
BLUEUNKNOWN.jpg
 
Last edited:
ATL Pink Lemonade - Grown out from a tiny frag
011.jpg


Some of my favorite Purples
009.jpg
 
acromacro.jpg

blueberry acro

blueacro.jpg

Blue acro
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new