SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
hey mr. ugly, do you have a link to your gallery of sps? i'd like to check them out ;)
Heya Al,

I'll have to take some SPS pics. Haven't been keeping up with them and neglected to take pics lately too.
 
eeb34a51.jpg



eeb34831.jpg
 
Leng Sy cap. Has white polyps and starting to show some vertical growth.
IMG_8150.jpg


ExoticReefs hot pink prostrata. Deeper pink in person.
IMG_8147.jpg
 
Thx.

I think it's caroliniana, but I'm not good on sps ID.

This is just about all that was left from melon sized colony. I got this piece to rescue.
 
nice pics and nice corals, glad to see you getting into the camera's settings and messing around.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new