SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
b78838d36339744c2138b7f76f87bcbb.jpg


b1e6f3fb14e316fab3f93b01cf563bdc.jpg


8d7fab80db42475bb1043dcb4b097bc1.jpg


d31cc3b2bb92d557dcf5889233c31057.jpg
 
Last edited:
Red and gold milli with blue growth tips


What I have dubbed the Firetruck Acro


A little frag that just glows!


And of course one of my all time favourites! The SSC, I think I have three or so pieces in the tank even though there is no room to have multiples lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new