SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The crown gem of my tank. Bad butt setosa under blues and whites.

IMAG0310.jpg


IMAG0334.jpg
 
Can't wait to start adding sps to the new tank! Need water first though.. :p
 
Nice color dodgerblew! What's the one in the second pic of post #2611...looks kind of bluish with purple polyps.
 
Love these corals!
 
Nice color dodgerblew! What's the one in the second pic of post #2611...looks kind of bluish with purple polyps.
No clue lol. I picked this up from Adam 2.5 yrs ago as a brownish pink table colony that he couldn't get to color up. I placed it on a rock, left it alone and started encrusting with a nice green rim and slowly but surely evolved into this. I love this hobby for that reason. To watch the transformation of a frog into a prince with a little tlc and patience. Funny thing is the frags I cut look exactly the same as the ugly duckling I received 2.5 years ago
 
No clue lol. I picked this up from Adam 2.5 yrs ago as a brownish pink table colony that he couldn't get to color up. I placed it on a rock, left it alone and started encrusting with a nice green rim and slowly but surely evolved into this. I love this hobby for that reason. To watch the transformation of a frog into a prince with a little tlc and patience. Funny thing is the frags I cut look exactly the same as the ugly duckling I received 2.5 years ago

It's a nice piece. It reminds me of the WWC Pink Duster.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new