SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I know my stuff is nothing spectacular but after looking at all your gorgeous sps I feel compelled to share :) These are frags that were thrown in my nanocube when I moved because they were too small to even break off to give to anyone. One is a green slimer and the other is some type of acro copps gave me in a trade a long time ago. Both have grown tremendously under pc lights in just 5 months :D
Mar21_07o.jpg

Here is a $10 frag I picked up a couple weeks ago from a LFS. Not sure what it is but I was told it's ORA grown
ORAsps.jpg
 
Last edited:
I believe that your mysterious Ora grown coral is one of their green torts.

very nice by the way.

Kevin
 
mine are still growing out...idaho grape, rainbow, confusa?, superman
CIMG0002.jpg
 
kigs, i dont think thats the "real" confusa most people come to know.

although, it does look like some sort of montipora spumosa/confusa etc. but i've never seen an all lime green one.

the confusa most people know is the dark green one with purple rim
 
really? :O ...lol to be honest with you, I wouldn't know since what you see in those pics are all my first SPS frags ever...not even sure what 'real' confusa or fake 'confusa' looks like. they were all bought as a pack from copps and i mainly got the pack for the rainbow and superman. maybe my pic is just real crappy that it makes it look like a fake confusa? idk. whatevs... :D
 
looks like someone has been messing with their new macro lens :) Good pics!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new