SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
DSC_1087 red devil midday.jpg
 
Very nice maxwell!!
Thankyou started as a small frag approx 12 months ago in the bottom LH corner a glance of a Pikachu frag which has based out but a very slow grower.
 
Some random shots using a Samsung camera.

WWC SOTR
20190910_232227.jpg

ABC Corals Star is Born
20190910_232556.jpg

A mille I have yet to name
20190910_234057.jpg

Diablo mille? Not sure what it is but dayum! Clockwise: Diablo at 12, PC superman table, TGC mercury rising, LOA Richard's rainbow stag
20190910_234510.jpg

WD
20190910_234737.jpg

ASD Mille (one of three variants I have)
20190910_234911.jpg
 
Last edited:
Anybody help with id is this frag a Blueberry diesel its the suppliers pic
71275176 acro yellow and purple.jpg
 
Anybody help with id is this frag a Blueberry diesel its the suppliers pic
71275176 acro yellow and purple.jpg
Looks like a piece called Blueberry or Blueberry Limeade. Higher light and lower nutrients make the skin whiter. Lower light and some nutrients will give the skin a limeade color. I have a piece of this. It likes to encrust then branch out from there. Mine grows in spurts. It seems to like very specific parameters. When I hit those parameters it takes off. When I swing out, then it sits there looking nice, but not growing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new