SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ok ill play

Garf Bonsai

6407008.jpg


Atlantis green base with orange Digi ( grown from a 1" frag)

6407006.jpg
 
Garf Bonsai

6407008.jpg


Atlantis green base with orange Digi ( grown from a 1" frag)

6407006.jpg

Pnoyreefer,
These are my two favourites SPS ..... dang and how did you acquire the GARF Bonsai? I would love to get my hands on this one fine specimen for the longest time....

Thanks,
Paul
 
Scumonkey - I got that piece from Kedd as well last yr where I got my Purple monster. I got 1/2 frag of it and took 5 months to get it to that size...the other one I got from Ming....

Surf - That pic was taken with actinics only and used the program that comes with the canon. I only adjust the sharpen of it... thanks
 
At least scrap off the bubble algae before posting a pic of that beauty. :)

Oops! I need a Blonde Naso to eat that up but the last 2 got stuck on the overflow and died. Must be a low IQ fish.
 
I know off topic, but Leishman are you the one that has the Barney Monti??
 
One of my few medium frag of Tyree PM...

019-4.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new