SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
D6F9F132-F66C-443C-9AF8-AF7EF63A47D7.jpeg
 
This may not be in my aquarium or the most colorful piece but this is why I got into reef keeping in the first place. Some Acropora Cervicornis (your common Caribbean Staghorn) colonies I got to see in persons while diving at 50’ a couple hundred yards off of Grand Anse beach Grenada a couple days ago. To me this is acro eye candy.
7380863D-1FEA-45E9-A9A5-E3ED982F05C1.jpeg
D881562B-DF36-4F61-B8FB-FE3A66E6A872.jpeg
81A99B4F-2F78-45D6-A3B7-91824B3F0621.jpeg
D3EA3357-F40B-40BF-A182-028B8496295C.jpeg
3D9D28B4-E935-4BA2-9B86-C028E51F6F66.jpeg
 
This may not be in my aquarium or the most colorful piece but this is why I got into reef keeping in the first place. Some Acropora Cervicornis (your common Caribbean Staghorn) colonies I got to see in persons while diving at 50’ a couple hundred yards off of Grand Anse beach Grenada a couple days ago. To me this is acro eye candy.
7380863D-1FEA-45E9-A9A5-E3ED982F05C1.jpeg
D881562B-DF36-4F61-B8FB-FE3A66E6A872.jpeg
81A99B4F-2F78-45D6-A3B7-91824B3F0621.jpeg
D3EA3357-F40B-40BF-A182-028B8496295C.jpeg
3D9D28B4-E935-4BA2-9B86-C028E51F6F66.jpeg
now can you take a picture without all the blue LEDs? ;)
 
This may not be in my aquarium or the most colorful piece but this is why I got into reef keeping in the first place. Some Acropora Cervicornis (your common Caribbean Staghorn) colonies I got to see in persons while diving at 50’ a couple hundred yards off of Grand Anse beach Grenada a couple days ago. To me this is acro eye candy.
7380863D-1FEA-45E9-A9A5-E3ED982F05C1.jpeg
D881562B-DF36-4F61-B8FB-FE3A66E6A872.jpeg
81A99B4F-2F78-45D6-A3B7-91824B3F0621.jpeg
D3EA3357-F40B-40BF-A182-028B8496295C.jpeg
3D9D28B4-E935-4BA2-9B86-C028E51F6F66.jpeg
May not be as large as those but I’d agree that these are still amazing and eye-catching corals!

AC14A389-50E4-4574-987A-FB52315F28FE.jpeg
BFDE5D3E-BA48-4725-8B0A-842A3750DE21.jpeg
2205A241-9EC3-405C-B9C1-DF60C11803A8.jpeg
 
Finally got me a rainbow chalice
been hunting one of these for years
and had to prise it out of the shop keepers show tank

136F76A8-A36D-445B-A153-561B909FEB25.jpeg
 
May not be as large as those but I’d agree that these are still amazing and eye-catching corals!

AC14A389-50E4-4574-987A-FB52315F28FE.jpeg
BFDE5D3E-BA48-4725-8B0A-842A3750DE21.jpeg
2205A241-9EC3-405C-B9C1-DF60C11803A8.jpeg
That’s awesome I’d lobe to get some for my tank, I’ve dove Caribbean reefs for 25 years and that just brings back great memories
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new