SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Tckpowerpuff
Tck fuzzy was a bear
Purple kush
Walt Disney - getting pink corallites ;Shamefullyembarrased
Homewrecker -getting its pinks in too
Not the best pics but it makes me so happy that they are looking so sexy all the time !

B0B1D4F8-89F3-4BB0-BEE8-CD7A33EB84D4.jpeg 9843FBEA-6745-4E3B-A0B7-F836F0D71B76.jpeg F2D4E378-1D0A-4891-A15F-5548A3C4F9E7.jpeg 54A041EE-6001-41B7-A76E-D3ECDAD1352B.png CED55F8C-6031-4149-BD77-E0AA5EE513E6.png
 
What kind of light and flow are you giving it? nice looking coral.

Thank you!! Lighting on display is 8 bulb t5 with 2 reefbrites. Photo was under all T5s with my iPhone which is why it is bad quality, I need to invest in a camera already.

Its in medium light and medium flow.
 
Yea you can send it to me and I will let you know how to color it up good :) I will say there are some amazing bold acros coming out of there. I wish more people were able to get boxes from there so bad. Could you please share more of the acros you see at the stores out there??? I am sure we would all be excited to see how they look.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new